Cosmetic Medicine is an emerging field of medicine that fills the gap between Beauty Therapy and Plastic Surgery.
Cosmetic medicine are non-surgical cosmetic procedures to help patients look younger and more refreshed. It combines the science of medicine with the artisty of facial aesthetics. Cosmetic medicine nurses and doctors complete a medical degree and further ongoing training requirements in areas like anti-wrinkle injections, dermal fillers and light & laser based technologies.
- Softening frown lines
- Softening crows feet around the eyes
- Shaping and lifting eye brows
- Correcting a gummy smile
- Lifting a droopy mouth
- Softening a dimpled or overactive chin
- Treatment of smokers lines
- Contouring of the jaw and lifting of jowls
- Neck contouring, lifting and treatment of platysma
- Correction of subtle asymmetry
- Teeth grinding (bruxism)
- Migraine headaches
- Excessive sweating